Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Return of the sunburnt and or tanned photog (edited!)

The Return of the sunburnt and or tanned photog (edited!): "

It’s been quite a ride since this spring.. So many things happened starting last fall, so many changes, most for the good.


I read a few articles down on my blog, and recounted the story of how the motor died on the boat during the last sail home of the season. After pricing motors out, I came to the conclusion: “Why not a new boat?” Well.. just so happened, there was one I found 2 years ago that I really liked, but, I could not find the owner, so, a little investigation work, and a few months later ,I find the guy. . boat priced reasonable, and DEAL!


Want to see it?


Well, if you’re someone I’ve met and would like to see a snapshot.. sure! Other then that. I can tell you that it is not only a competitive race boat, but a very beautiful French built boat. Quite literally “they don’t make them like that anymore” some of the hardwoods that were used are now banned!


So, like all of my good models theses days, she deserves an opportunity to be seen in print first, and then I may toss some pixels of it out into the static that is the Internet.


So, a few weeks ago I spent cruising it all over the great lakes, both the U.S. and Canadian sides. And I can tell you not only is she fast, she’s a dream to sail, solidly built, and after living on it for 9 days, well, I was hoping for 9 more.


So, give it some time, and you’ll see some new work.


In the meantime……



Here’s Lela from My Chicago trip late in last winter.. this was an shot not selected for the current issue of Carrie Leigh’s NUDE. . There’s more, some, may end up in print elsewhere. However, this shot, and a few others are now Part of my use of ETSY.. go ahead, click on the pick above, to see the print left on Etsy..


The below Image is also offered on Etsy, along with a few others..


There’ll be more, offered in time. .but for now. I’ve got to get going. The lake calls, and I have a 20 mile transport tonight, for the race tomorrow!


Iksodas

"

No comments:

Post a Comment